provider of this Website. Nodax UK Ltd takes the privacy of your information very seriously. This
your use of the Website.
of Use, which can be found at: https://nodax.uk/terms-of-use-pm-25.html
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Nodax UK Ltd via the
Website and/or third party seller websites. This definition incorporates,
where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit
certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the
Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the
clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including
but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or
the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and
secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Nodax UK Ltd, or us Nodax UK Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with
registered number 7791696 whose registered office is at Cornfields Barn
1, Sibleys Lane, Thaxted, Dunmow, Essex, CM6 2NU;
UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations
2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC
Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by
Nodax UK Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii)
engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Nodax UK Ltd
and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such
Website the website that you are currently using, https://nodax.uk/, and any sub-
domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses,
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but
not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Nodax UK Ltd is the "data controller". This
means that Nodax UK Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact information such as email addresses, physical/postal addresses and telephone numbers;
c. financial information such as credit / debit card numbers and billing addresses;
d. IP address (automatically collected);
e. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
f. operating system (automatically collected);
g. any other information you voluntarily offer to us via websites or social media interactions,
email, telephone or face-to-face communications;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you;
b. data is received from other sources; and
c. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Nodax UK Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, email, social media channel, other
third party seller websites we use to sell products and provide services from, or through any
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you purchase products from us or use our services;
d. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
e. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
f. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
Data that is received from third parties
8. Nodax UK Ltd may receive Data about you from the following third parties:
a. Shopgold.pl (the online selling software installed on this Website which enables product
purchases and links to payment platforms);
b. Paypal.com (online payment platform);
c. Social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn (when you interact with us through
d. Ebay.co.uk (when you sign up for our newsletter);
e. Amazon.co.uk, Ebay.co.uk, Etsy.com, OnBuy.com and other third part seller websites we may
use (when you make product purchases through our seller accounts at these online store
f. Google Analytics (which we use to analyse website visitor statistics);
g. Other individuals, consultants or companies employed by us to carry out our day to day
business, such as our Website development officer (IT consultant), accountant, or delivery
These third parties may each have their own Privacy Policies which you can view at their respective
Data that is collected automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information
helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP
address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use
and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your
browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the
section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you
with the best possible service and experience when using our Website, and for the day to day
running of our business. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone or mail (post).
Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
e. carrying out the day to day operations of our business such as processing orders, payments and
f. contact via email, telephone or mail (post), where necessary, to follow up your enquiries, or to
clarify issues pertaining to your orders, payments or deliveries;
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate
interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances
(see the section headed "Your rights" below).
12. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via email, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-
in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously
engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular
product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent,
we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need
to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box or
clicking on a button which we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent
at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights"
13. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this
processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your
request, to enter into such a contract.
14. You can elect to purchase a product from our Website or seller accounts at online store websites
as a gift, in which case we will collect information such as name, email address, physical/postal
addresses and telephone numbers about your gift recipient in order to fulfil product orders. The gift
recipient’s information will only be retained by us for as long as we need to use it to process and
follow-up the order, payment and delivery.
15. You can elect to purchase a product from our Website as a ‘guest’ without divulging personal
data to us at the time of purchase, except for the essential information we need to process and
deliver your payment and order. This guest information will only be retained by us for as long as
we need to use it to process and follow-up the order, payment and delivery.
Who we share Data with
16. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to carry out our normal business
operations, to obtain advice from professional advisers, and to improve our website and
b. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of
personal data - to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform
functions on our behalf, to help ensure the Website runs smoothly, and to ensure products
ordered via our Website are delivered to you;
c. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - to enable third
party payment providers to process user payments and refunds;
d. relevant authorities - to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties;
Keeping Data secure
17. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
c. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green
address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
18. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach.
If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know
immediately by contacting us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and
your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems,
please visit https://www.getsafeonline.org/. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and
leading businesses in the UK.
20. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data on
you request that the Data be deleted.
21. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or
22. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any
time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to
the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is
"manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse
your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit
the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our
23. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the
processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact
us via this email address: email@example.com.
24. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by
us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK,
this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on
their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
25. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if
your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
26. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over
other websites prior to using them.
Changes of business ownership and control
27. Nodax UK Ltd may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the
sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Nodax UK Ltd. Data provided by Users will,
where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part
permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
28. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
29. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
30. This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. Nodax UK Ltd uses
Cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products.
Nodax UK Ltd has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy
is protected and respected at all times.
31. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
32. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar
requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies,
you are enabling Nodax UK Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you
wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not
function fully or as intended.
33. This Website may place and use the following Cookies: Strictly necessary cookies which help
with the operation of the Website; Analytical/performance cookies which record visitor statistics to
help improve functionality of our Website; Functionality cookies which help make your return
visits to the Website smoother.
34. You can find a list of Cookies we use in our Cookie Usage Policy at: https://nodax.uk/cookie-
35. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet
browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu
in your internet browser.
36. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that
enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to,
37. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult
the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about
adjusting your privacy settings.
38. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to
https://aboutcookies.org/. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent
required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of
41. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy
will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
42. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales.
All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
English and Welsh courts.
time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately published on the
the Website following the alterations.
You may contact Nodax UK Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: July 2019