These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains,
unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Nodax UK Ltd, the owner and
operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal
rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to
occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and
conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is
not either (i) employed by Nodax UK Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged
as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Nodax UK Ltd and accessing the Website in
connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these
terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Nodax UK Ltd,
our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text,
graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and
software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on
or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use
the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database
rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by
implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark
displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any
Content without the written permission of Nodax UK Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other
person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise
objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the
permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the
control of Nodax UK Ltd or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all
forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites
themselves or of those in control of them.
Cookie Usage Policy, please click on the following links: https://nodax.uk/privacy-pm-17.html and
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Nodax UK Ltd makes available through
the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty
that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law,
we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of
information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Nodax UK Ltd is under no obligation to update
information on the Website.
10. Whilst Nodax UK Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of
errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users
take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. Nodax UK Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Nodax UK Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the
Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and
conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly
Limitation of liability
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or
personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or
your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your
liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Nodax UK Ltd accepts no liability for any of the
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business,
contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We
may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights
will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply
to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly
to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior
discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions
and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part
of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the
extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions
of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy
will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales
and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall
be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
23. Nodax UK Ltd of Cornfields Barn 1, Sibleys Lane, Thaxted, Dunmow, Essex, CM6 2NU, United
Kingdom operates the Website https://nodax.uk. The registered VAT number is 122179045.
You can contact The Data Protection Manager by email at email@example.com.
24. These website terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer